SUN PHARMA LTD.
April 2011 - Present Day (5 years 11 months)
DALWADI CHINTUKUMAR NARAYAN
B-202, Agambaug Apartment, Ranmukteshwar Road, Pratapnagar, Baroda – 390 004, Gujarat (India)
Contact: +91 99980 72663 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SR. PROFESSIONAL – ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
Proven expertise in Electrical Maintenance,Project Mgmt.,Instrumentation,Quality,Operations etc.
To head ‘Electrical Maintenance Department’ of an aggressive, ethical organization that has a mission to continuously improve and grow, of which I would be an integral part and a major co-achiever.
Maintenance Planning Troubleshooting/Fault Analysis Erection & Commissioning
Spares Management Planned/Preventive Maintenance Electrical Engineering
Since April 2011 with Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd. as Officer – Engineering
- Operation and trouble shooting of AC motors, starters, PCC, MCC and UPS systems up to 40 KVA rating of Hirel make.
- Installation and maintenance of AC drives (VFD’s) of different make like ABB, DELTA, POWERFLEX and PLC’s of make Mitsubishi, Allenbradley, etc.
- Preventive maintenance and operation of DG sets of 1250 KVA (03 sets) capacity.
- Monitoring daily consumption reports of diesel, electricity and running hours of DG sets to check the expenses..
- Drawn up plan for Root Cause Analysis of equipment failures.
Feb ‘08 to April ‘11 with Shilchar Technologies Ltd., Baroda as Assistant Engineer
- Drawn up plans for carrying out preventive maintenance of all the Electrical systems.
- Guiding & mentoring the team in execution of routine, corrective and preventive maintenance jobs on Electrical Equipments i.e. LT Motors, AC drives, Transformers, UPS’s, Electrical Heating Systems etc.
- Maintain the log sheet by taking reading Daily power consumption of plant equipments.
- Contribution in operation of ‘ERP’ related work on computer like purchase order, sales job order, allocation /work order creation, release work order, etc.
- Overall responsible for repair/maintenance of electrical equipment, etc.
- Organize various training programmes for the team to update their technical knowledge.
Jan ’92 to April ‘07 with Indian Petrochemicals Corps. Ltd., as Technician Gr-1
- Preventive maintenance of HT/LT transformer, Hazardous area classified HT/LT motors, MOCB, Vacuum Circuit Breaker, Power Control Center, Motor Control Center, Battery Charger, Lead Acid battery set, UPS system, Nickel Cadmium Battery set, AC drives, etc.
- Operation, maintenance and fault diagnostic of Inter Locking system, Control circuit, Protection circuit, HT motor as well as HT circuit breaker, etc.
- Preparation and troubleshooting of (SLD) single line diagrams, HV/ LV switch gear protection & control job including trouble shooting, HV/LV motors, transformers, breakers, panels, P.M. of batteries, invertors(NICD & lead acid cell), variable frequency drives & PLC’s(SIEMENS make), etc.
- Erection and commissioning of Electrical equipments like Motors, Power Control Center, Motor Control Center and lighting installation and servicing of Minimum Oil Circuit Breaker.
- Overhauling of hazardous area classified LT Motor up to 75 KW of rating and Glanding/Termination of Copper and Aluminum LT power cables up to 185 sq. mm. size.
- Maintenance, Modification and Testing of various Motor protective Relays, etc
- Involved in checking of the plant communication system, Fire alarm system.
- Maintaining Log sheet for motor checklist, Daily monitoring and reading of power equipments, preventive maintenance records of motors, maintaining all the records for power equipment and history register of all major equipments.
- Preventive maintenance & trouble shooting of star delta starter, direct online starter & related Interlock circuit and air-conditioning plant in R & D area.
- Associated closely in operation & fault diagnostic of AC variable frequency drives like ABB, Powerflex and Delta make used in Process areas, also worked with PLC’s like Mitsubishi, Allenbradley, etc.
- Involved in testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of UPS, Battery Chargers, Induction Motors, Variable Frequency/Speed Drives, etc.
- Ensured timely calibration of all instruments, gauge’s, fixture, weighing m/c for complete reliability & Initiated Continuous Improvement concept to enhance working practices, procedures, standards and machine performance.
- Instrumental in Design Modifications for improving equipment reliability & availability.
- Contributed significantly in establishing and implementation of short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Developed plan for ensuring compliance to all HSE activities and practices.
- Gained invaluable experience of working on all types of Switchgear & Relays, Power & Control circuits, HT/LT Transformers etc.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering from M.S.University, Baroda in May-1990 with 72.65 %
New SSC from GSEB, Gandhinagar
Electrical Supervisor’s License (Certificate of competency)
Plant Safety Switchgear Maintenance
Variable speed AC drives and UPS system HT & LT motors maintenance
Hazardous area classification Fire Fighting
Basic, Microsoft Office, Windows 2000, and the Internet as well as ERP software operating knowledge.
Date of Birth : 28th Feb 1971 Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian Location Preference : Open
Marital Status : Married Languages Known : Gujarati, Hindi & English
Passport Details : Passport No: K0247148
Valid up to 10th Jan’ 2022