Exterran Energy Solution Nigeria Limited.
August 2008 - Present Day (8 years 8 months)
- Develop and execute process development activities and to support production for complex engineering projects/product lines.
- Achieved 100% monthly production availability for SPDC at Otumara Gas Lift barge and Addax Petroleum development flow station in Izombe, Imo State.
- Report daily production and service report to the operations manager.
- Maintain parts requisition via ACCPAC/SERVICE MANAGER.
- Support Quality control (QC) engineer in construction and modification phase.
- Operations and maintenance of eight reciprocating gas compressor unit, two VGF H 24 gas generator engine, Perkins black diesel generator engine and atlas copco air compressor.
- Support the cryogenic system engineering section, in the program for testing, commissioning and full time operations.
- Provide the analysis and efficiency optimization for the cryogenic system.
- Piping and instrumentation diagram interpretation, Isometric Interpretation, flow measurement, and data management.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis on field related equipments as well as PLC, DSM, TTD, TDXM, And Murphy Centurion panel.