Onshore/Offshore Logistics Lead
TOTAL Exploration & Production Nigeria
January 2003 - Present Day (14 years 3 months)
- Responsible for managing the field warehouse, field logistical management and provision of materials and equipment necessary for the successful execution of all operations performed in the drilling, completion, testing, production & abandonment of exploration.
- Responsibility for liaising with all transportation and logistical service providers for road/sea/air transportation.
- Monitor and ensure HSE requirements of Road, sea and air transport activities are respected at any time.
- Coordinates with operations Logistics, Masters of Marine Vessels on site, Other Logistics Officers, Other TOTAL Offshore Sites: Drilling/Production Logistics Personnel.
- Team Player in Operating Personnel Transport solution Software (PTS).
- Supervises and Manages Helicopter Operations.
- Supervises all Vessel Operations and movement from Site/Bay
- Coordinates Third Party Inspection Processes & QA/QC
- First Point of Contact in Project/Maintenance execution.
- Train Personnel’s on Engineering Supply Chain Management.
- Prepare Monthly status Report and recommendations.
- Supervises the loading and offloading of vessels.
- Supervises crane Operations and inspects the Lifting gears onboard and make recommendations on its meeting TOTAL standard. Also inspect equipment and materials from supply boats.
- Take inventory of Contractors equipment on Location.
- Follow up of contractor’s equipment inspection as per Company Standard.
- Team Lead in SAP operation for Material Tracking/Buying & Purchasing
- First Point of call in Operations on Supply chain Management.
- Operator of Personnel Transport Solution(PTS) for booking, check in, personnel creation, travel plans etc
Principal Logistics Cordinator for setting up the Logistics Base in Onne.
Logistics Lead for the first Total E & P Nigeria in offshore coordination during the first Automation Plant (oil and gas compression plant) installed .