Assistant Data Coordinator
Ankor Pointe Integrated Services, Ltd, Lagos State. (Oil & Gas Servicing Company)
July 2006 - September 2008 (2 years 3 months)
- 2D & 3D seismic interpretation using Land mark interpretation suit
- Petrographic and Petrophysical analysis of core samples
- Economic evaluation of Oil Mining and Oil Potential blocks in Niger Delta
- Reservoir description using wire line logs (example, spontaneous potential log, sonic log, resistivity log, seismic log using schlumberger array, neutron log, micro resistitvity log etc)
- Reservoir Characterization of oil producing blocks.
- Combing traditional line-by-line approach with the algorithms and tools, including amplitude- and waveform-based tracking, for 3D volume interpretation.
- Identifying stratigraphic or structural features, and interpreting horizon and fault through the volumes.