Operations Manager (for the Supermarket Chain).
ROYAL MART LTD
December 2011 - November 2012 (1 year 1 month)
- Manage the day to day activities of the Supermarket Chain.
- Responsible for warehousing and inventory management.
- Accountable for the effective management of administrative, personnel, and financial processes.
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of all department resources.
- Manages and maintains internal control systems for budgetary affairs of the organization.
- Oversees all financial activity by ensuring effective use of human and physical resources through planning, directing and coordinating budgetary allocations and disbursements.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Recruit and Train new employee.
- Conduct performance evaluations for all departments.
- Generate and forward weekly/monthly reports of activities.