Logistics Supervisor (Marine) Lagos
June 2011 - Present Day (5 years 9 months)
- Expediting the delivery of shipment from point of origin
- Liaising with other department on upcoming shipment include managing Expeditors DDU and DDP accounts.
- Monitoring of the clearance of shipment with operations team till same is delivered to the final consignee with proof of delivery (POD)
- Liasing with documentation unit for the processing of FORM M and ensure shipper has been informed of relevant documentation requirement before shipment is for forwarded to Nigeria.
- Pre-shipment planning and advisory services to ensure that client have all required import permits and the actual clearing and documentation processes.
Role Service delivery:
- Service delivery for all Manufacturing and non manufacturing companies e.g Lafarge cement, Laterna Ventures, Eterna Oil, Oando Plc etc
- Notifying consignee and follow-up with clearing details and deliveries
- Meeting with customers and Transporters regularly for service improvement
- Effective monitoring of service deliveries process, ensure systems methodologies and procedures are followed up by other service deliveries Executives.
- Build and maintain client relationship by planned frequent visits to client sites for service delivery reviews, addressing issues of performance, quality of services.
- Ensure customers specific policies and procedures are documented and available to the operations and finance team to allow for correct customer experience delivery
- Receive request to tenders from clients and quote based on the tender request
- Received purchase orders (PO) from clients based on approved quote sent
- Processing the PO with the suppliers and ensure it is delivered within given time frame to end users.