GROUP ADMIN. MANAGER
LEKSBAN GROUP OF COMPANIES
December 2009 - January 2011 (1 year 2 months)
- day-to-day running of the organisation
- Management of both human and material resources of the company
- Attending to and resolving clients queries
- Preparation of formal documents such as memos, official letters, proposals, payroll and co.
- Represents management in external meetings with both prospective and actual clients.
- Engaged in staff recruitment and training processes.
- Successfully oversaw the entire group and reported to management as required.
- Successfully proposed (to management) and established two (2) more sister companies.
- Successfully created a proper structure for the running of the organisation.
- handled other assignments as per management's directive.