QA/QC INSPECTION ENGINEER.
Sinopec Oil and Gas Company Nigeria Limited. Plot 1A,Block 3,Micheal Olawole Cole V/I, Lagos .
June 2011 - Present Day (5 years 9 months)
- Review all the applicable document before welding.
- Ensue that quality plan is authorized and endorsed with signature, date and
- Carry out check on calibration certificate, material certificate (mill sheets) and consumer certificate to determine their availability and validity.
- Ensure that welders’ qualifications with identification and2 range of approval are verified and that only approved welders are required.
- Identification of welding consumable such as electrode, filler wire, fluxes, shielding and backing gases.
- Check dimension, tolerances, preparation, fit-up and alignment in accordance with the approved drawings and standard.
- Monitor preheats and interpass temperature before and during welding.
- Carry out visual inspection to ascertain acceptability of appearance of welds, dimensional accuracy and Conformity with drawings and standards requirements.
* Monitored and record daily welding activities.