Centagon International School
October 2011 - Present Day (5 years 10 months)
10/2011 – DATE The Centagon International School (Abuja)
- Working as teacher assistance. Providing aid to the teacher, helping and teaching the children with various activities.
06/05/2010 – 10/2011
- Private Jobs: Supervised the construction of the Fence and Gated house in Maraba, Supervised 9 En-suite room extension and renovation to a guest house in Maraba, Renovation to 9 secondary school in south west in Nigeria, 4 bedroom house and 2 bed BQ with a gate house, 3 bedroom house and 1 bedroom BQ in Gwrinpa.
03/03/09 – 03/03/2010 Federal Capital Territory Authority
Health & Human Service Secretariat, Area 11(Abuja)
Architectural Assistance, (NYSC)
- Working in a small team within the health and human services secretariat in works unit, it involves helping in the design of various medical health centers within the FCT Abuja. Drawing elevations, detailing, plan, section, site plan, attended site meetings and site visits and door and window schedule. Gain a good understanding about the construction company in Nigeria, like the materials used; the regulations compared to UK.
25/06/2007 – 28/09/2008 Haskoll- Architects and Designers (London)
- Working in various small teams within the company. The role involves drawing detailing, amending drawings, door and window schedules, room data sheet, plans, elevation & sections, snagging on site and obtaining true dimensions. To ensure that the right materials are used and the building meets building regulations and other legal requirements, also the meeting of deadlines throughout the lifetime of a construction project.
Pioneer Point, Ilford: 30 storey mixed use scheme on the existing site in Ilford town centre close to the railway station, bus routes, shopping and leisure facilities. The development will consist of 268 apartments, a community medical centre, speciality craft market and retail unit, together with servicing and basement parking. Contract Cost: £40 Million. Client Empire/ Lancsville.
Trinity Square, Nottingham: A mixed used development on a 1.2408 hectare site made up of two existing urban blocks, situated on the northern side of the city’s central core. The proposals comprehensively develop the site by demolishing the existing building and providing a mix of compatible uses including shop units and restaurants at the lower levels, leisure to the upper levels of the new southern block and a replacement public car park and student residential accommodation to the upper levels of the blocks on the site of the existing northern block. Contract Cost: £40 Million. Client Helical Retail
Orton Centre, Peterborough: A refurbishment and extension on the existing retail space bring back into use the currently vacant residential accommodation and adding new residential units. There will be upgrading of the physical appearance of the existing building and public realm, improvements to the vehicle circulation and enhancements in the public role. Contract Cost: £12 Million. Client/ Owner: Colin Molyneux Investment and Macdonald & Partners
04/2005 – 06/2007 Siemens Energy Services (Wollaton, Nottingham,)
Debt Recovery, Prepayment Meter Scheduler.
- Working in the Technical Support Operative. The role involves liaising with internal and external customers on the telephone; also collate, analyse and interpret data.
- Monitor own work, maintaining a certain geographical area, supervising engineers and participate in working group to meet deadlines, achieve and maintain weekly targets
- Provide guidance and assist with on the job training of less experienced members, cross training members and new staff
- Operate in-house systems and tools appropriate to the function, booking appointments, deprogramming, scheduling, dispatching, fax, printer and email (outlook)
- Create and maintain accurate business related data and records from daily engineer’s performance report to database updating.
- Actively contribute to improve processes by analyzing problems and recommending changes to prevent reoccurrence
- Support and take leadership when the team leader is not available is not available
09/2002 – 01/2005 Powergen (City Centre, Nottingham)
Call Centre (Customer services)
- Working with the Third Party Collection Department. The role involves inputting and analysing customer accounts, data onto database, Mailing merging documents, Updating records and spreadsheet.