Dangote Industries Limited / International Breweries Plc
October 2010 - Present Day (6 years 8 months)
- Manage the Technical Consultant’s office by ensuring that all official and personal belonging are well kept and safe at all times.
- Give administrative support to the Technical Consultant to Aliko Dangote.
- Maintains comprehensive calendar including scheduling of appointments, travels, meetings and conferences for and on behalf of the Technical Consultant.
- Coordinate the Technical Consultant administrative work within the department and categories.
- Screen and handle telephone calls, manage enquiries as well as handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary.
- Co-ordinate meetings (internal and external) including preparation of agenda, taking minutes, circulating minutes prepared and follow up on action points agreed at the meetings.
- Maintain and update information and data system as necessary within the Technical Consultant office including hard copy files system and electronic files
- Act as a main point of contact to the Technical Consultant on the Proposed Dangote Petroleum Refinery Projects.
- Handle all Secretariat/administrative works in the Managing Director’s office.
- Manage the Managing Director’s meetings as requested including preparation and distribution of agendas and other advance materials, set-up of conference rooms, preparation of refreshments, minute taking.
- Perform others duties as assign by the Managing Director from time to time.