· Represent the Executive and organization in a positive and professional manner to internal and external parties.
· Support business objectives, strategies and tasks as a full contributing member of the organization’s management team.
· Drafting of reports, mails, correspondence and business letters.
· Manage filing system.
· Liaise with Finance departments on payments that may be required for suppliers.
· Organize and coordinate management meetings.
· Attend to visitors in a professional manner ensuring that and refreshments provided.
· Coordinate conference calls, Net/WebEx meetings and Calendars including planning, adjusting and managing for efficiency.
· Proactively manage communications on behalf of executive by screening, prioritization and follow up.
· Organize and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
Confirm guests’ visitations: confirm arrival date, time and airline; liase with the traveling agent to verify the necessary documents and reservations; prepare a detailed agenda to cover period of visit; send a copy of agenda to visitor and all the parties involved in the agenda and ensure that guests are well provided for at all times.