Office Manager/Personal Assistant to the GMD
TL First Integrated Management Group
December 2008 - Present Day (8 years 8 months)
- Provide confidential administrative support
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Prepare agenda and briefing in advance of every meeting
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organise and attend meetings and ensure that the GMD is well informed of the organisation.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Proofread and ensure clarity as well as grammatical and typographical accuracy (free from errors) of all written documentation
- Organise and attend meetings with the GMD or represent the GMD in some meetings
- Minute taking at all meetings attended
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records and other documents
- Organise and manage research submission
- Handle special projects and/or specific assignments as and when required.
- Handle all confidential materials relevant to company operations
- Assist in coordination of all training programmes, conferences and events organised by TL First.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the GMD
- Coordinating all new contacts
- Provide assistance in every area needed