· Involved in the sales and supply of equipments and consumables.
· Involved in customer care services:
· Interacts with the company’s customer to provide them with information to address inquires regarding products and services.
· Attending to customers over the phone and in the office.
· Providing relevant/necessary information to customers.
· Process variety of documents and materials for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with the establishment.
· Deals with and helping to resolve any customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
· Following up to ensure resolution.
· Respond to queries from variety of internal and external parties for the purpose of providing information and facilitating communication among parties and providing direction.
· Maintaining financial account by processing customer’s adjustment.
· Maintaining customer’s records by updating accounts information.
· Escalating customer queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution.
· Prepare products or services report by collecting and analyzing customer’s need.
· Follow up tenders and payments.