· Generation of Utilization Data through Encounter details and comparison of them with Premiums paid.
· Assessing Clients’ benefit plans for coverage and limitations and offering advice to the Marketing team on the need to either upload Premiums or customize Benefits.
· Examination/Inspection of Claims by contacting managed care officers/facilities’ administrators in providers’ facilities.
· Monthly and quarterly reporting through Excel spread sheets, graphs and summaries.
· Administration of the 2013 BICSS Questionnaire to both Retail and SME Banking Customers in the Akowonjo, Isheri, Idimu, Igando, Iba Estate and Iba Town Areas of Lagos State, Nigeria.
· Returning of administered questionnaires to the head office on a weekly basis.
· Mathematics Teacher (JSS 3 & SSS2).
· Form Master (SSS 2).
· Purchaser of items/materials of operations for the hotel.
· Nurturing of business relationships between the hotel and operations items Suppliers.
·Scheduling meetings for Clients/Visitors with the General Manager.
·Preparation of minutes for meetings involving the General Manager.
·Maintaining a comprehensive filing system for the GM’s office.
·Drafting, typing and dispatching of all the GM’s correspondences.
·Generating documents, reports and presentations for the GM.
·Assisting the General Manager in the discharge of his duties.
· Had the responsibilities indicated in the fore experience mentioned above.
· Paying out and receiving money for the hotel.
·Supervision of Room Service staff in the propagation of their duties.
All at the Murtala Mohammed Airport 2, Ikeja, Lagos:
·Building, Drainage and Apron constructions.
·Interpretation of Engineering and Building drawings.
·Excellent application of AutoCAD on Building Drawings, Engineering Drawings and Structures.
·Computer-literate with splendid application of Microsoft Office tools on tasks.
·Excellent use of ICT materials, office machines as well as good communication, writing and verbal presentation skills.
·Willing to try new things and interested in improving efficiency on tasks.
·Diligent in labour; ensuring tasks are completed correctly and on time.