▪ Specialized in General writing Of personnel monthly reports
▪ Recruitment – coordinating Staff selection, Recruitment and Placement
▪ Confirmation Of Appointment, Transfer/Deployment, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal
▪ Salary & Wages administration, liaising with Personnel/Admin Manager, Computer & Accounts Department on preparation of Payroll & payment of salaries.
▪ Salary & Wages administration
▪ Ensuring the safety and welfare of the staff:
▪ Education, Training and Development
▪ Implementer of All Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Activities.
▪ Risk Assessment & Hazard Management
▪ Writing & Developing of Job Safety Analyses and Procedure for Production Line
▪ Writing of Accident/Incident, Completion of Injury & Illness and Investigation Reports
▪ Notify HSE Committee of critical accidents, unsafe conditions or work refusals.
▪ Handling of HSE risks assessment and other documentations.
▪ Supervision of First Aid Boxes at different locations
▪ Respond to reports of unsafe conditions (e.g. electrical hazards, loose stair tread, damaged flushing system or working without conformance etc.) by requesting repairs or maintenance, and or stop work.
▪ Handling & scheduling of HSE Meetings/Minutes
▪ Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the GM relating to HSE issues & employee welfare