Rotostat Nigeria Limited, major Contracting firm for Eleme Petrochemical Company Limited (EPCL), Port Harcourt. Rivers state
March 2012 - September 2014 (2 years 7 months)
• Lining in valves and chokes inline with the checklist provided.
• Helped in installation and maintenance of flow-line pumps.
• designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods;
• carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults;
• diagnosing breakdown problems;
• fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly;
• carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
• liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues;
• controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
• monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
• dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
• improving health and safety policies and procedures;
• writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines;
• Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns