1. Design and implement daily lesson plans for Electronics
2. Motivate and Challenge students through active learning
and class presentations.
3. Mediate classroom conflicts.
4. Supervising student's project in Physics and electronics.
5.Setting of test questions for electronics class.
6.Setting of Examination questions for electronics.
7. Providing marking scheme for both electronics test and examination questions.
8. Invigilating during test and semester's examinations.
9. Marking both test and examination questions.
10. Recording student's test and examination scores and submitting student's grade to examination officer for further action.
11.Grading of Students during Project defense.
1. FM transmitter operator.
2. Maintenance of FM transmitter
1. Maintenance of Computers
2. Repairs of Computer components