C/O Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)
• Acquisition of resistivity data in sedimentary formation using Schlum Berger array.
• Interpretation of insitu data acquired using WINREST, WingLink geosystem geophysical software for 1D inversion of resistivity data.
• Equipment used is Rectified resistivity meter (RRM).
•Mechanical design, Part Assemblies, Linear and non-linear structural analysis, dynamic simulation and mechanical event simulation.
• In-depth knowledge of pipe fittings, flange, valves and mechanical equipment.
• Flow diagram, Piping codes and specifications, arrangement sections and elevations, equipment layout, standard piping details, systems and isometrics.
• Two dimensional drafting and three-dimensional modeling using AutoCAD, Inventor Professional, Simulation Multiphysics and PDMS.
Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual with capabilities in completing multiple projects with competing deadlines. Driven by strong passion for work and acquisition of skills, to learn and contribute ideas that will place this organization on a winning edge.
Personal Skills• Exemplary communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resourceful
• Safety conscious; no lost work time due to accidents; physically fit.
• Professionally responsible, organized and cost conscious