Summary of Duties
1. Review of issued for Approval and issued for construction drawings and modification of the drawings prepared by draftsmen as required by clients.
2. Ensure piping and structural works are fabricated as required in company supplied drawings.
3. Collection of daily weld and weld summary reports, to enable us track work progress.
4. Report all issues concerning fabrication from the field to the Engineer Manager/Engineering teams.
5. Responsible for monitoring the fabrication and the quality of piping fabrications, welding,
implementation of the required NDE, and Hydrostatic testing in accordance with the codes and
6. Troubleshoot all Piping issues on fabrication with the client and Redline the drawing accordingly.
7. Preparing look ahead plan and making arrangements to achieve it.
8. Preparation of progress reports and submits to Engineering Manager.
9. Review the Piping Design documents (P&ID, Isometrics, GA’s, Tie-ins list, Supports
Details and MTO) to capture all changes and modification.
10. Compilation of piping work packs activities including MTO’s and bill of material reconciliation.
11. In charge/preparation of all deviation request like field change request (FCR), Technical query (TQ), RFIs request for information.
12. Assist in the preparation contractors work estimate. CWE
Familiar with - Fabrication, installation, maintenance, process piping, QA/QC Documentation, Welding Inspection and Site Management.
Familiar with different Client specifications as well as ASME IX, API 1104, AWS D1.1, and other internationally utilized codes and standards.