Planning/Project Control Lead
MAKON ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SERVICES, PORT HARCOURT.
May 2012 - Present Day (5 years 2 months)
DOMGAS PROJECT COMPRISES OF 7-SITES
SOKU FLOWSTATION METERING UPGRADE PROJECT
BONNY AGS OLOMA PROJECT
UTOROGU NAGS PROJECT
AGBADA METERING NAGS PROJECT
ADIBAWA E & I PROJECT
- Proactively contribute to all aspects of the work in order to achieve contractual requirements and to deliver timely and quality deliverables.
- Review, analyse and validate schedules from Contractors for progress reporting. Ensure that reports delivered by contractors fulfil the requirements for schedule control and monitoring to suit the needs of the different stakeholders. Development of comprehensive schedules in various formats, as required.
- Directing and coordinating the role of the Integrated Operations Planning Engineers.
- Perform variance analysis in comparison to the baseline. Assist with schedule risk analysis and probabilistic reporting.
- Oversee the planning element of the change control procedure.
- Monitor and validate physical progress and planned VOWD report for the month.
- Promote the use of the Integrated Operations Plan as the main tool for planning and managing the Assets, re-emphasize the need to follow correct procedures in relation to plan development and compliance.
- Prepare/ analyse monthly risk and issues reports highlighting potential impacts to project baseline schedule and latest cost estimate to provide early warning indications.
- Implement and maintain the Project Controls Processes
- Lead, co-ordinate and manage planning and scheduling of the entire project in accordance with planning standards.
- Establish and maintain Project Planning and Reporting procedures.
- Provide input to the establishment and maintenance of the projects work breakdown structures (WBS’s)
- Manage and steer the combined planning team effort and liaise effectively with project leaders, cost and project engineers.
- Develop and drive the well drilling sequence, Well Location preparations and the required permits for wells development and production.
- Study and Interprets Engineering (PEFS, P&IDs, Plot Plans) drawings to develop schedule activity lists
- Monitor progress at agreed intervals, ensuring progress , deviations, and issues are reported accurately
- Direct reports to the Project Managers and VP Facilities