Enterprise Resources Planning and Control – Scope Change Process Management - Risk Management - Performance Metric Definitions – Executive Reporting - Graphical & Data Presentation - Lean Process – Cost Planning and Control –Primavera EPPM Software Deployment – Quality Control, Coaching & Directing - Experience in Earn Value method of project control and scheduling using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera software - Experienced in using CMMS (PACER, SAP) softwares
· Assist in shutdown activity scoping
· Identify critical activities and detail- define remedies to team for action
· Develop activity flowchart (PERT)
· Develop activity logic for all elements of work
· Produce preliminary/draft activity schedule from flowchart
· Review schedule with all discipline leads
· Update preliminary schedule with comments raised
· Compute resources histogram and progress S-curve vs. Target S-curve
· Integrate all disciplines plan into a single master schedule
· Final review and baselining of master schedule
· Gathering update from the field and reporting progress to planning coordinator
· Maintain updated activities progress reports
· Present 24-hour look ahead to project manager and team
· Distribute daily progress report to all team and management
· Level resources during SD execution if required
· Upload progress reports in company livelink database
· Establish engineering drawings schedule in such a manner to track progress and status from draft copy to final approval copy.
· Establish procure tracking matrix to track and monitor status of all project materials from issue PO to delivery at site.
· Establish fabrication progress schedule using standard of Norm for timing, resources and equipment requirements.
· Integrate all discipline schedules and track/monitor progress by discipline & overall.
· Track & update project schedule using Task Breakdown Steps in MS-excel and site visits.
· Reporting delays and potential schedule risks associated in the project as soon as they pose minimal threats.
· Report slippages and suggest recovery plans through increase in manpower, overtime or incentive strategies.
· Track and monitor key milestone dates which are relative to contractor invoicing at milestone completion.
· Ensuring that resources are ready and sufficient before mobilizing contractor for specific activities.
· Ensuring that activities start ahead of target on as planned but if behind target dates, remedial plans are put in place for early completion.
· Ensuring all critical activities that determine early completion of work-packs are made known to project team, discussed and LEAN process identified to shorten the duration of those critical activities.
· Continually communicate with the discipline leads and supervisors to get update on the activities they are doing and ask if there is any a challenge or potential risks.
· Coordinate work flows with project manager and discipline supervisors.
· Constantly discuss with project manager for better strategies for works.
· Prepare weekly reports detailing all discipline activities status and actual percentage % progress against planned %.
· Analyze progress trends with project manager and if slight challenges are observed, we work out with our managerial skills to resolve them.
· Schedule tasks in a manner that they do not encourage too much people working in a particular area the same time.
· Filter 2-weeks Look-ahead activities and communicate with the supervisors for their readiness, however, ensure readiness and prioritizing.
· Develop cost breakdown structure for project grouped by discipline, work-pack, equipment and local/foreign items.
· Estimate cost of materials, labor, equipment and determine if they are reimbursable or lump-sum.
· Compile Bill of Material/Quantity BoM.
· Determine total budgeted cost for completing project.
· Track and monitor project actual spending and routinely compare with budgeted cost.
· Determine cost variance, actual cost, budgeted cost and cost performance over time.
· Communicate cost status to project cost controller.
· Determine and analyze earned value performance to the project manager and cost controller.
· Ensure milestone delivery is in such a way to encourage profitable cash flow to the company.
· Routinely do presentation of project cost performance using bar charts, histogram and s-curves.
Oil & gas experience
Quality mgt training
Documentation quality training.