Provide support for sales productivity and deal flow by securing the technical close in complex solutions. Collaborate with sales, service management and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. Also responsible for achieving profit and productivity made up of combined expectations of the sales resources and other supportive channels
• Design Network solutions that help in striking large revenue deals with CBN, JTB, NNPC, LAPO MFB etc.
• Proactively analyse the technical solutions required to address customer requirements, assesses customer needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for customer and the VDT brand.
• Investigates and recommend equipment to be used for deployment
• Call for Site Survey, analyse and present same to sales and Marketing
• Design Edge network diagrams and network maps for sales presentation to meet client needs
• In conjunction with sales personnel, advice customers on proposed designs, develop and conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations to the customer/organization
• Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Product Management/ development
• Attending and preparing for meetings, tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients and documentation of all customer request and meeting as part of the pre-sales process
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
• Professional development of team members and sales team in order to enhance product knowledge and good customer relationship
• Also, work with service management staff to determine root cause for an underlying incident.
Implement Quality Management Processes and Policies in the south east region of the organization towards the achievement of ISO 9001:2008 in 2012. Also, ensure that the processes are improved on as the company became the first IT brand in West Africa to achieve the ISO 20000-1 certification in 2015
Responsible for all technical related jobs such as installation of links, installation of last mile radio and equipment for the termination of providers trunk in the location where they are based. Also responsible for ensuring that all escalated faults are resolved in timely manner to meet the expectations of the customer in the attainment of corporate goals.
• Hand-picked by management to set up Calabar POP, which includes power connection set up, facility set up, access and trunk network set up
• Stepped in to resuscitate Enugu POP, re-establishing the trunks and access network. Connecting the customers back to the network.
• Pushed a business case for the establishment of Owerri POP which has now become a huge resource to the organization.
• Managed Aba POP, suggesting new service providers and responsible for implementing last mile microwave equipment installation. Also act as links verifier for all installed links by links installer.
• Assist in the resolution of faults escalated from service management and ensure client fault calls are attended to within SLA time frame
• Ensures the functionality of all installed links at client’s site before hand over and sign off on completed jobs
• Ensure all equipment are properly configured before installation and supervising of rigger and technician to make sure that installations are done properly to avoid damage and downtime and eliminate repeat calls on all installations
• Supervise proper site survey and reporting for new installations
• Supervise and instruct on configuration of router, RAD, radios etc. for new installations
• Ensures proper documentation of all installed links and resolution of faults for reference purpose.
• Provide daily report of the status of my office power, inverter, customer link and all stocked equipment to the regional manager.
• Good customer relationship and knowledge transferable to subordinates and colleagues
• Routine maintenance on client power and earth reading
• Council For The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN)
• Corporate Member Nigeria Society Of Engineers (MNSE)
• Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Project Management Professional (PMP
• CICO Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• IT Information Library (ITILv3)
• Building CISCO Multilayer Switch Network (BCMSN)