·Mining investments pre-feasibility studies
·Feasibility studies (LOM, IRR, DSCR, NPV, OPR)
·Due diligence -mining permits acquisition
·Quarry/ Mining operations start-up, optimization and management.
·Mine planning – ST, LT and LOM
·Mining design: haul roads, benches and ramps
·Equipment selection, procurement and supply
·Mining operations health and safety management and training
·Project management – mining construction
·Mining competent person reporting
·Due diligence – environmental permits acquisition
·Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
·Environmental management, monitoring and auditing: soil, air & water.
·Baseline environmental studies and audit
·Mine water management – dewatering.
Quarry Operations management and planning:
Mine planning, design and development:
Software proficiency and application: QSO, AutoCAD, Surpac, Vulcan and MS-Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
Mine design and development:
·Carried out mining operations feasibility studies.
· Planning, budgeting, and cost management.
·Designed suitable mining techniques and selected appropriate mining machinery.
·Designed haulage roads, ramps and benches.
·Ensured efficient allocation of machinery for optimum production at minimum cost.
· Conducted mining equipment field operations supervision.
· Oversee minerals processing and ore beneficiation.
· Designed and implemented mine dewatering and pumping system.
· Managed health and safety and enforced adherence to safe practices and procedures.
· Preparation of scope of work for contractors
· Project supervision by monitoring contractors’ performance and review.
· Managing activities according to work plan and schedule for each phase of the project.
· Interfacing between various support teams.
· Produced timely progress reports.
I possess Masters' of Science degree in Applied Environmental Geology from Cardiff University, Cardiff United Kingdom.
My areas of speciality include: