ALPHA OIL & GAS ENGINEEING
January 2008 - Present Day (9 years 6 months)
- Understanding the scope of the project.
- Constructing a network of work appropriate for the specific project.
- Identifying the best series of events in the correct order for the project to finish on time and on budget.
- Presenting the schedule of work to other in the company and the client organization involved with the project.
- Developing detailed yet simple to understand schedules and graphs.
- Producing visual aids to help explain the schedule of work, including bar charts and network diagrams.
- Using specialist computer software to help keep the project on course.
- Monitoring the progress of the project at different stages of its development.
- Making sure the achieved progress on the project fits the progress anticipated in the schedule.
- Keeping in contact with the project manager.
- Making adjustments to schedules if necessary.
- Ensuring that all the separate elements of the project fit together and are working towards a common aim.