Process Gas Plant Operator
Pipelines and Products Marketing Company Ltd
September 2013 - Present Day (3 years 8 months)
• Maintain, compile and update plant operations logs and reports, test results; perform and record mathematical calculations related to plant operational activities.
• Monitor equipment functioning, observe temperature, level, and flow gauges; controlling compressors to maintain specified pressures on main pipelines
• Perform assigned treatment plant rounds (ethyl mercaptan and Nitrogen); inspect, monitor, troubleshoot performance test and document plant processes by reading plant equipment gauges, dials, graphs, computer screens, meters, and other instrumentation.
• Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift. Load and unload trucks, Load, unload and fill cylinder gases, monitor truck operations.
• Operate and adjust treatment plant pumps, motors, feeders and other equipment to maintain appropriate plant operations.
• Ensuring that all safety practice is engaged during operational activities according to industry standard.