RESPONSIBILITIES: OIL & GAS HAULAGING AND LOGISTICS
a) plans journey for drivers of long trucks,
b) Ensure that the environment is safe for lives and property.
c) Monitor the drivers’ speed limit and position through geotab tracking system devices and enforce them to adhere to stipulated speed limit and journey hours.
d) Ensure that employees of the company that make journey returns safely in good health.
e) Plan, monitor and control the logistics support and maintenance crew compliance with hse/quality/maintenance procedures (permit to work etc).
f) Carry out inspctions, auditing and report writing using excel, word, powerpoint, access etc as regards to HSSE-MS.
Ensure that all the safety facilities are put in place and use accordingly and etc.
*Carry out site inspections in a busy work facility as part of a Health and Safety team.
*Chair “tool box talks” on the importance of PPE. Make sure all employees have full access to PPE.
*Advise and audit corporate Health and Safety systems including PPE and asset documentation.
*Prepare and develop risk assessments and write detailed Health and Safety reports.
*Occasional out-of-hours’ work, working within high risk permit to work; hot work.
*Carry out workshops safety inspections.
* Prepare, develop and review project Health and Safety plans(RHA-Route Hazard Assessment).
*Make onsite safety improvements, carry out detailed inspections and risk assessments
PRODUCTION: SULPHURIC ACID
Responsibility: Gas Monitors TO OLEUM THEN SULPHURIC ACID
· Monitoring the control Panel to control any disturbances in the chemical
Process plants—Control Room
· Monitoring the chemical processing plants and equipment quality.
· Plan, Monitor and Control the Process Operators and Maintenance Crew
compliance with HSE/Quality/Maintenance procedures (permit to work etc).
· Monitoring the pipelines and Valves in case of leakage or condensate –
· Maintenance of the equipment in case of shutdown and shutdown
prevention – Field work.
· Company, HSE Officer.
· Control the Company’s Stock ( Reservior).
· Pumps and Valves Installation and Maintenance,
· Experience in Petroleum Products Quality Control Analysis; Product Ullaging process using ASTM Table 53B (for Relative Densities) and 54B (for Volume Correction Factor).
· Monitoring of Vessels at Jetties to ensure Quality and Quantity Recertification
of import petroleum products (PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG) Prior to
distribution to Retail Outlets from Depots.
· Experience in interpretation of Vessel chart (Tanks), Truck Chart, and Tank farm Chart etc for Volume measurement
· Documentation of imports receipts, Petroleum products manifest/Truck
Lifting from Depots to petrol stations and Stock Controlling.
· Ensuring that all Operational Surface/Subsurface facilities in the Depots
meet up with the DPR statutory standard on petroleum safety regulations .
· Ensure that the metering facilities in all the Depots and Jetties are in good
Working condition and that new meter factors are established fortnightly.
· Preparation of daily, weekly, status, monthly and annual reports of
petroleum product import receipts and truck lifting from depots.
· Inspection/Monitoring Filling Stations activities prior to over-dispensing or
under-dispensing using Saraphin Can.
· Experience in Tank/Vessel Cleaning Services and calibration in the oil and
· Experience in ASTM and API in crude analysis and petroleum products.
· Experience on the following bodies activities as regards to Petroleum
· Products regulation, distribution and marketing in Nigeria; DPR, PTD,
RTEAN and NURTW, PPPRA, DAPMAN, IPMAN, MMAN, SON
(weight and measure).
· Mathematically and statistically balance.
· Research and Development/ strategically oriented.
· Experience in Petroleum Products marketing.
· HSE Implementation as regards to ISO 14001, HSE-MS, ISO 9001
· Monitor Sales and Control the day –to—day activities in the company.
· Buy products for the company from Depots in Port Harcourt Rivers
State and Calabar Cross River State like Master Energy, PHRC,
Tempogate, Honeywell, Ever Oil & gas etc.
· Liaise with Government agents like DPR, Weight and Measure (SON)
and IPMAN, PTD, etc for the company.
· Experience on Petroleum Equalization Fund, PEF as the case may be.
· Monitor dispensing Meters and reconcile figures after sales.
· Control the Company’s Stock Position.