Research Assistant (Short Term)
Sustainable Energy Research Centre
September 2009 - November 2009 (2 months)
- Responsible for research into the recovery, separation and clean up of gases from bio-hydrogen and anaerobic digestion processes.
- Involved in designing, assembling and operating experimental rigs.
- Assisted with preparation of reports and presentations to research groups.
- Analyzed and interpreted results from experiments using standard research methods and techniques.
- Prepared progress report from weekly meetings.
- Contributed to the planning process of the research team.