Global Supply Chain Manager
Weco Systems International Limited, Lekki, Lagos
March 2008 - Present Day (9 years 4 months)
- General oversight of the company’s supply chain network.
- Costing items received from foreign sources and locally for profitability analysis.
- Co-ordinating the point to point distribution of goods to customer locations around Nigeria and the West African coastline.
- Supervise the store, facility and administrative activities of the company.
- Ensuring best bargain for the company’s procurement at all time.
- Computation and payment of Customs duty.
- Liasing with shipping companies agents and forwarders for effective services and timely delivery.
- Aligning the overall organizational strategy with supply strategy.
- Building Strategic partnerships with suppliers, distributors, and customers, creating communication channels for critical information and operational improvements such as direct shipping and third-party logistics.