· Identified prospects/new business for sale of Bank’s products and services.
· Built and maintained relationships with new and existing customers with the aim of selling the Bank’s products to customers in the commercial segment of the market.
· Identified sales prospects and reported customer concerns with a view to resolving them.
· Prepared weekly action plans and call schedules in line with agreed targets, projected number of contacts to be made.
· Follow-up on new leads, referrals from sales activities and seal sales deals after presentation and proposal have been made.
· Source and manage tenured investment.
· Marketing and sales of Bank’s products and services in the consumer segment of the market.
· Relationship management of both new and existing client.