Admin Manager, Haulage Manager & Sales/Account Officer Respectively.
Global Fleet Industries Ltd. VGC, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
February 2009 - May 2012 (3 years 3 months)
Period: Feb, 2009 – May, 2012
Company: Global Fleet Industries Ltd
Last position Held As listed below
Admin Manager Feb. 2011 – May, 2012
- Collection, computing, processing and approval of travel forms arrangement with Finance for payments
- Liaising with the Travel Agent(s) for ticket bookings and issuance. Confirmation of bookings made and amendment if any
- Processing of Visa applications either directly with the embassy or through an Agent and Compilation of visa documents and other requirements.
- Arranging Hotel reservation for guests and staff from outside Lagos locations.
- Ordering of uniforms and stationary items for the entire business and compilation of requisition from the H/O and other Divisions.
- Processing of payments to all the suppliers and monthly reconciliations of all items utilized (DSTV, Water, PHCN, Telephone and Waste Disposal)
- Collection of bills from Water Corporation, Collection and processing of LAWMA bills and processing same
- Processing monthly telephone bills and diesel for Mgt staff on a monthly basis
- Making payments at the Banks or any designated area within the stipulated payment periods.
- Processing of Visa documents and compilation of all required documents including International passport of the expatriates, if already in the country and ordinary scanned copies for the expatriates outside the country
- Processing of STR (Subject to Regularization) for Expatriates already on ground.
- Residence permit on the expiry of the papers which are usually at different times and updating of monthly expatriates returns.
- Processing of Re-entry Visas for traveling Quota Allocation through Solicitors and any other Immigration functions are regards expatriates.
- Arrangement of Airport reception for guests and top management staff.
- Maintenance and servicing of office appliances such as printers, Photocopiers, Dispensers, Air-conditions and Fixing of damaged office tables and chairs.
- Ensuring that the vehicles either commercial or private comply with 5,000km or 3 months whichever comes first for the servicing plan.
- Assessing vehicles to ascertain the need for the replacement of some parts and liaising with service providers on the repairs to be done and replacement of batteries and tyres as at when required.
- Ensuring that all the vehicle papers are renewed as at when due (Vehicle License, Roadworthiness, Hackney Permit and Yearly Insurance Certificates)
- Processing of yearly renewal of all insurance policies with NICON – our subsidiary company
- Processing of payment for guards’ salaries, processing of payment for repairs to be carried out.
- Inspect the locations with a view to checking the security personnel in our various business concern
- Coordinating the activities of the Mobile Policemen attached to the GMD’s residence through the Police Coordinator
- Effecting deductions based on absenteeism and incidence report traceable to the inactivity of the security operatives
- Conceptual development of a construction project and oversee scheduling, organization and implementation.
- Effective utilization of assets – people, facilities, equipment.
- Delegation of duties to the team members and follow up of incidents to point of completion.
- Carry out function(s) in other departments as assigned by the Vice Chairman and General Manager – Industries.
Haulage Manager June, 2010 – Jan. 2011
- Ensure the safety and health of all people maintaining haul trucks by executing the EH&S program and reinforcing a culture of compliance
- Insure full utilization of the Front-line Maintenance Staff’s capacity and capability to run and improve the business of the truck maintenance through direct day to day coaching
- Actively represent haulage tracking system operational excellence in oil and gas
- Actively pursue opportunities to reduce the impact of unplanned maintenance
- Insure the safe and efficient utilization of the contract employees.
- Personal emphasis in the role on a 1 week to 12 months work output/planning horizon.
- Effective utilization of assets – people, facilities and equipments.
- Operational excellence – by executing injury reduction plan, productivity improvement plan, asset improvement plan and training plan.
- Haulage Truck Maintenance activities on non schedule work in shops and yards.
Sales Account Manager Feb. 2009 – June 2010
- Present proper books of account & handle clients/customers payments
- Prepare company’s monthly financial statement
- Liaising with Tax authorities and other Government agencies in respect of our responsibility.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Relates with other professionals whose service may be required
- Preparation of staff pay roll and cash handling
- Delegation of duties to the team members and follow up of incidents to point of completion