Resource Churchill Ltd
December 2009 - Present Day (7 years 3 months)
- Receipt of Purchase order from Expediting team
- Analysis of Purchase order, and identification of required documentation.
- Liaising with Document controller (DCC) of OEM, by transmitting to him/her the
required documents from buyer.
- Preparation and transmitting of OEM documents to DCC of clients.
- Review and revision of documents with comments, to ensure they are passed correct.
- Preparation of Manufacturers record book.
- Material Outsourcing with OEMs and their representatives.
- Bid packaging and Quote Preparation
- Purchase order preparation and placement with OEM, Vendors, Material sales
- Expediting of purchase orders with OEM (from order placement with OEM to
material delivery to buyer).
- Working with the Expediting team of client to ensure smooth running of ongoing