Aldebaran Petreleum Limited
August 2010 - Present Day (6 years 7 months)
- Technical and Commercial review of projects/Purchase Orders.
• Daily interface with OEM and End User.
- Sourcing for OEM quotes
- Sending and reviewing OEM quotes to End User
- Managing the flow of material through the value chain.
- Inside Technical Sales Engineering.
- Supervising and handling of procurement contracts from start to finish.
- Evaluating contracts before, during and after project execution.
- Ensuring materials meet and exceed client’s MOS dates.
- Materials monitoring and auditing.
- Provide up-to-date information on progress report on procurement plan
- Inspections of goods upon delivery at the client’s Receive and dispatch warehouse to ensure the level of quality and quantity as agreed in the Contracts are adhered to.
- Review documents, such as project schedules, work orders materials requirements or material priorities.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
Ensure the prompt handling of any project variation impacting the post order activities, especially with regard to materials quality control, quantities and supply terms conditions
- Ensures that necessary information gets to Procurement Manager on issues of prices revision, according to the clauses provided by the contractual obligations defined for the purchase of goods and shipping services