1. Inventory Management (Reconciliation of Physical Stock with System Stock)
2. Oversee the orderly arrangement of goods in line with Stock Location System for easy storage, retrieval and confirmation as well as ensuring adequate physical protection of items in the warehouse.
3. Direct and manage procedures for the handling (offloading, Packaging and unpacking) and movement of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
4. Supervise the offloading and arrangement of materials and consignment for easy identification and accessibility.
5. Weekly reports of all activities in the warehouse such as materials/consignment received, quantity, present location, stacking number, point of collection, point of dispatch and outstanding balance to the management.
6. Ensure timely and correct valuation of inventory
1. In charge inflow and out flow of truck
2. Record waybill track on trucks through tough book barcode scanner to appear on real time, base on each loaded truck (15 – 30 footed tons)
3. Ensure that staff under my unit meet up of what required by management
4. Monitor all stock movement, record it and provide report on daily activity.
5. Monitor movement of trucks from one location to another.
1. Negotiating contracts.
2. Checking of requisitions/purchase indents.
3. Selection of suppliers for issue of enquirers.
4. Issue of Purchase Orders.
5. Follow-up of purchase orders for delivery in due time
6. Verification and passing of suppliers’ bills to see that payments are made promptly.
7. Correspondence and dealing with suppliers, carriers etc., regarding shortages, rejections.
8. Maintenance of vendor performance records/data.