D-UPSTREAM MANAGEMENT NIGERIA LIMITED
October 2007 - Present Day (9 years 9 months)
- Coordinating and facilitating the acquisition of goods and services.
- Organization of procurement processes including preparation and conduct of RFQs, ITB, RFPs, receipt of quotations and bids or proposals.
- Reviewing requests and authorizing the purchase of commonly used goods and services.
- Assist higher level buyers in the preparation of bid invitations.
- Analyze and evaluate raw data and render modest conclusions.
- Check, receive and reply mails.
- Preparation of Purchase orders.
- Receive calls on behalf of the company.
- Develop Request For Quote (RFQ).
- Develop a strong relationship with vendors and subcontractors.
- Established new policies and requirements.
- Supervise the work of support staff processing requisitions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Conducts research concerning new products and general commodity requirements.
- Checks accuracy of funding information.
- Check hazards or discomforts typical of offices, meeting and training rooms, or libraries.
- Prepare requisitions and affix authorizing signature before ordering.
- Provide 100% safety 0% accident as concern the company & environment.
- Ensure workplace safety comply with HSE statutory requirements.
- Implement and promote HSE programs.
- Conduct regular site safety inspection and follow up actions.
- Assist in incident investigation.
- Conduct and present monthly safety findings.
- Conduct regular safety training, briefing, etc
- Implement risk assessment and controls on site activities