Logistic and Procurement Officer
Citibank Nigeria Limited
August 2002 - May 2012 (9 years 10 months)
- Monitoring data management to keep accurate contract, pricing and invoicing information.
- Responsible for Order Placement, Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Ensuring that all supplier obligations are met prior to payment.
- Reviewing tenders and bids.
- Managing the mail room and receptionists.
- Monitoring the in-house travel agencies.
- Working closely with suppliers and staff to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Delivering cost savings for the organization.
- Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the organization.
- Ensuring the use of P2P for all procurement activities in the bank.
- Responsible for bank owned assets e.g vehicles.
- Preparing high quality tender documentation.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
- Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
- Delegating projects and tasks to junior staff.
- Handle all insurance matters for the entire bank.
- Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Involved in writing up contracts and the terms of agreement.
- Developing relationships with distributors.
- Responsible for travel logistics including ticketing and hotel accommodation.
- Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
- Involved in disposal of old and aged items.