Oceanic Bank International Plc
June 2003 - February 2012 (8 years 9 months)
- Quick disbursement of credit requests from branches
- Proper documentation of loans book and recognition of income heads from transactions.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with requirements of regulatory authorities and best banking practices.
- Follow-ups on processed transactions through effective loan monitoring and ensure compliance with the recommendations in the transactions.
- Proffering workable solution/ recommendation to identified lapses, irregularities and control lapses.
- Liaise with Account Officers, through the CPC Assistants, to construct risk maps/identify risks along processes in a business line
- Conduct risk & control assessment which entails
Assessing the likelihood and potential impact of all identified risks, and
Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the control framework
- Define, track and report Key Risk Indicators (KRI)/Key Control Indicators (KCI) for a business line/area
- Generate credit monitoring reports
- Subject transactions to the scorecard device and generate the appropriate resolutions
- Credit risk review