Project Engineer / Project Co-ordinator
New Oilfield and Allied Services, Port Harcourt
September 1997 - August 2002 (5 years 1 month)
- Cathodic protection systems design, installation, commissioning and maintenance. Design cathodic protection system upgrade for existing pipeline and storage tanks, CP upgrade work supervision and commissioning.
- CP routine monitoring, interference investigation and mitigation
- Supervision of other corrosion prevention methodologies i.e. pipeline coating survey using Pearson Survey/DCVG technique, coating repair, internal corrosion monitoring, CP monitoring, pipeline/flowline leak repair etc.
- Supervision of mechanical construction activities such as flowline / pipeline laying including NDT inspection
- Interface between project supervision and technical support services.
- Act as focal point for project planning, monitoring and issuance of progress report.
- Amongst other things, develop work schedule, budget, manpower, equipment, temporary facilities, support contract and detailed work plan for the smooth execution of projects.