MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
NATIONAL MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICE, THE PRESIDENCY, NATIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION, ABUJA
February 2011 - Present Day (6 years 2 months)
- Design and implementation of the M&E framework of the National Planning Commission and production of Nigeria M&E reports (2011 & 2012 versions).
- Develop and ensure application of effective monitoring, tracking and reporting systems, tools and templates that enable and enhance regular monitoring of outputs/outcomes quality and also generate quality evidence at various programme/project levels.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision.
- Provide guidance and technical support to outcome groups for assessment of project performance through quarterly and annual portfolio reviews to promote quality assurance procedures so as to ensure substantive accountability and measurable results in adherence to stipulated standards in line with international best practices.
- Provide direct technical support on project design, strategic development, capacity building, planning and implementation of the programme/project of Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) and other stakeholders.
- Development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track policies, programmes and projects of all the Federal Agencies of government as well as monitoring and evaluation of these KPIs to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability
- M&E Link officer between the Commission and the Federal Ministry of Finance as well as Office of the Secretary to the Government of the federation (OSGF)