ISA WALI EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE
May 2010 - Present Day (6 years 10 months)
- Liaise with project partners which include government agencies and non-governmental agencies.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation tools for project
- Develop information,education and communication materials
- Develop Advocacy and awareness strategies
- Develop project timetable and facilitate programmes
- Designing logical frame for a project.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and yearly progress report on activities to the executive Director
- Developing and implementing communication strategies for the organization and other organization.
- Manage financial resources allocated to the project with the support from admin and finance department.
- Develop work plans for the organization and co-ordinate logistics
- Implement projects and monitor
- Co-facilitate all workshops with selected resource persons and assist technical support in the development of workshop materials.
- Coordinate the implementation of project activities within the state.
- Liaise with project partners, which include Government agencies, Community leaders and Members, Health facilities.