1. Teaches Marhematics, Basic Technology & Computer
2. Supervise practical work on Basic Technology and Computer
3.Conduct assessment of the subject
4. Write Lesson Note and plan
5. Mark class work and make correction where necessary
on behalf of the company.
1. Responsible for the definition, measurement, analysis and improvement of all company processes to enhance maximum functionality.
2. In charge of documenting, reporting and implementing innovation.
3. To record, find the viability and profitability of all ideas and concepts within the company.
4. To anticipate the factors that will affect the company in future.
5. In charge of follow – up and monthly summary of key performance indicator. Responsible for book review and report.
6. Submit report and projection (monthly and quarterly) to the Head, Research and Development.
1. Preparation and Formatting of ILEP forms for annual data reporting by TLM Projects in 3 regions
2. Distribution of ILEP Statistical Reports at the end of each year to all TLM project centers in Africa, S. Asia and SE Asia. Collection and collation of statistical reports from TLM project centers in Africa, S. Asia and SE Asia regions.
3. Manage the statistical database of reporting centers and annual reports submitted for each year.
4. Monitoring of the two weekly submission rates of annual reports from the projects as well as maintaining a checklist of submitting centres yet to submit.
1. Ensure regular and up-to-date maintenance of the material resources at the office, including the computers and printers, copiers and scanner, generator, vehicles, official accommodation facilities, etc
2. Ensure adequate and functional utilities of the office such as the light, water, telephone and internet facilities. Ensure complete and up-to-date administrative records and ensure confidentiality of all official documents and transactions.
3. Perform basic accounting to ensure adequate and judicious financial management at the office cash and bank accounts – including routine bookkeeping of all income, expenditure and balances, and periodic reconciliation and balancing of accounts. Administer staff matters such as arrangement and payment of salaries and other staff benefits, keep records of employments, and manage the work of support staff.
4. Prepare regular financial situation reports of AMES for the Africa Regional office and the EMN based on the annual plans of action and the budget.
5. Perform logistics and protocol duties such as – maintaining stock and inventory of resources placed at the office, purchasing and sales (or disposal), making the transport, flight bookings, visa applications and other travel arrangements for all official trips