1. Editing of scripts and reports.
2. Interviewing of personalities.
3. Reporting news.
4. Covering of news.
5. Serving as a Facilitator in programmes in Higher Institutions in Nigeria.
1. Picking MTN customers' calls in the Jos Call Centre.
2. Resolving the MTN Customers' queries.
SecretaryEditAdd a link to a video, image, document, presentation...
1. I took explicit minutes of all congress and executive meetings of Parent Teachers Forum.
2. I gave administrative support to the management.
3. I taught CHILDREN from the ages of 2-13 years in the school.
4. I coached the CHILDREN in sports too and also organized annual sports competition for the CHILDREN.
5. I took out the children for educational visits in and out of the Jos metropolis.
6. I was also served as the GRAPHIC ARTIST the school in terms of NOTICE placement and writing on the Certificates.
1. I was saddled with administrative work of handling a primary school .
2. I practically taught CHILDREN of the ages of 2-13 years in the primary school.
3. I also coached the CHILDREN in sports in the school.
4. I represented the school at workshops, meetings and seminars.
5. I was also assigned with the work of a Welfare Officer in the School.
6. I counseled the CHILDREN of the school too.
1. I was in charge of helm of affairs of the a secondary school of over 500 students and 20 teachers.
2. I admitted both fresh and students on transfer.
3. I recruited new teachers for different subjects when there was need.
4. I attended meetings of all secondary schools principals both within the state and outside.
5. I organised workshops, seminars and induction courses for the teachers too.
6. I practically taught the students in the class.
7. I coached the students in all sort of sports and also take them to compete with their counterparts in other secondary schools.
8. I chaired most of the Parents' Teachers' Association meetings in the school.
9. I collected school fees for the management.
10. I received and attended to Visitors from the Ministry of Education.
1. A Seasoned Administrator with a well of experience in both Christian and Private Sectors.
2. An Educationist with an astonishing experience in both conventional and Accelerated Christian Education.
3. Life Coach in Campuses and the Society.
4. A Professional Customer Care Agent with a remarkable working experience in the largest Telecommunication in Nigeria MTN.
5. A Professional Calligrapher.
5. Customer Care
6. Calligraphy Work