· Develop and submit grants proposals for the organization to national and international donor agencies such as USAID, European Commission, National Endowment Fund, to mention a few.
· Peer counselling and monitoring for Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) leaders in communities on prevention of risky sexual behaviours, HCT and referrals.
· Facilitate capacity building on HIV/AIDS, domestic violence and dangers of Female Genital Mutilation for women and young widows.
· Provide mentoring for young women and widows on Sustainable Livelihoods Approaches and income generating options.
· Accountable for the overall performance of the organization and day-to-day operation of the organization
· Take a leadership role in establishing the organization’s culture and values in the most effective and efficient manner
· Motivate and mentor members, volunteers, and staff, and chair management meetings.
· Manage resources efficiently and effectively to achieve the organization’s objectives
· In collaboration with the training team, train, mentor and provide TA to sub grantees to form, expand ,and/or strengthen state/community planning and action groups, build and sustain alliances, networks and coalition and promote to asses and prioritize needs, design, implement and monitor s
· Responsible for the Prevention unit’s work. planning, monitoring, budgeting and quarterly and annual report production
· Contributed to effectively build the capacity of NGOs and Civil Society organizations in rural and urban level in Ebonyi state resulting in wider coverage of HIV/AIDS support programmes.
· Work with project team to develop, adapt and implement training and capacity building strategies including needs assessment, curriculum development and financial capabilities of sub-grantees.
· Successfully lead strategic planning, results based management and reporting within my organization.
§ Write Programme/project and reports required for management, donors, budget review, programme analysis and annual report.
§ Prepare micro-credit programmes and gender empowerment status reports required for management, board, donors, budget review, programme analysis and annual reports.
§ Participate in commissioned action research (situation analysis, baseline survey, data base design& management of tools and project monitoring &evaluation.
§ Facilitate Gender budgeting and planning.
§ Facilitated the development of gender workplace policies for some environmental NGOs in Ondo State.
Coordinated and oversaw other departments within the organization.
Responsible for the work planning, monitoring, budgeting, management and quarterly and annual report production.
(i) Increased efficiency of the field staff by additional 15 percent, through training in team-building and facilitation skills.
(ii) Secured massive (Ondo State) needs assessment and implementation programme (under the Ondo State Ministry of Community Development and Cooperative Services) for the Organization in March 2010, worth 10 million naira.
(iii) Improved staff retention and duration in the organization, with a minimum year spent by each staff increased to 2.5 years compared to 1 year previously.
· Meeting new customers and expanding company’s market share.
· Relating with established customers, and introducing customers to new products of the company.
· assurance, executive presentations, organizational structure, contract requirements and best practices.
· Coordinated precise scheduling for all data center migration events including all equipment and resources for the data center migration of a 100 million dollar facility on an extremely accelerated schedule with for a high profile client.
· Responsible for resource allocation, deliverables review, procedures, documentation standards, vendor contracts, issues/actions/risks resolution and mitigation.
· coordination, executive status reports and presentations for the successful move of all production data and equipment as well as test, development and infrastructure technology.