CISOI-Civil Societe Initiative
February 2010 - Present Day (7 years 3 months)
Office Processes- Writing correspondence for/on behalf of the organisation.-Preparation of human resources report.-Management of staff recruitment exercise and employment data /files.-Preparation of consultant history, confirmation, promotion, transfer, salaries and training.
- Coordination- Ensuring effective and efficient provision of organisation Office coordination activities which including Coordination of logistics including booking of flight and hotel reservations, making arrangement for transportation, review of travel authorizations, documentation and payments; Coordination and supervision of support staff (driver, office assistant);
- Administrative support- secretarial, public relations-Ensure implementation of operational strategies including full compliance of administrative activities with the organisation regulations, policies and strategies; Support to the organisation Country Office administrative business processes. Implementation of cost saving, and reduction strategies in consultations with office management. Assist in country audit as needed. Approve petty cash spending. Assist in following up on audit findings and recommendations. Assist in responding to external or internal auditor requests. Responsible for the organisation registration, documentation, immigration and work permits; Assist to meetings and discussions with partners as needed.
- Ensure all Logistics and Services are in working order, licensed and insured and log books properly kept by drivers. Also ensure safety measures are maintained in the vehicle and office including First Aid and fire precautions. Attend monthly meetings and subcommittee meetings as required. Maintain and update organisation Emergency Action Plan.
- Human Development Support- Arranging for the orientation for new staff; Filing and updating staff files; Preparation of monthly payroll, staff severance payments, pension and income tax payments deductions and ensure they are paid in timely manner. Supervise and ensure the implementation of National Staff Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to leave and severance. Maintain staff contracts and personnel files. Respect and work within all aspects of the organisaton internal Security Policy and Guidelines for West Africa and those specific to Nigeria. Follow up update of local rules and regulations. Prepare annual personal evaluation reports on staff under his/ her supervision.
- Management of Assets of the organisation - providing support to proper supply and assets management including physical verification of inventory items, supervision of proper issuance of inventory items and supplies; Provide assistance to the Finance Manager in the preparation of budget, audit and other reports. Ensure provision of reliable and quality office supplies and proper inventory control.
- Budget-Support to Budget work, working with senior Managers to create annual and monthly budgets to ensure adequate contribution to the core costs from these. Assist in the preparation of office running budgets. Project Monitoring & Reporting- Analyze and monitor all grants and provide feedback to Senior Managers .Interact with program staff on project funding status; Prepare when necessary, donor reports and submit to Senior Managers for review and approval Monitor any sub-grant spending as dictated by donor rules and regulations.
- Contracts- Preparation of tender dossiers- Write, obtain approval coordinate and evaluate contracts; Monitoring of contracts assigned and report to Senior Managers.
- Timely support in the organization of trainings and seminars; Briefing to staff members on general administrative matters; provision of advice and administrative support