Rockson Engineering Nig. Ltd
February 2003 - November 2009 (6 years 10 months)
- Interface with the various disciplines for project construction, installation, pre-commissioning and testing of equipment/machines in the construction of 75MW Power Station.
- Evaluate reports and document submissions; liaise with clients, contractors, manufacturers and components suppliers.
- Monitor verifiable activities/task against schedule and compile reports and appraisal.
- Formulate and develop conceptual project engineering design into functional scopes of work in power plant installation.
- Technical assessment of Sapele Station with a view to highlight the requirement for a complete revamping of all machines and equipment, consisting of:
6*120 MW BBC (ABB) steam Turbines and 4*75 MW BBC (ABB) Gas Turbines.
6 boilers (Babcock) with individual capacity of generating High Pressure (HP) 4.35m3 steam at 120 0C, 181 bar and Low Pressure (LW) 4.05m3 steam at 120 0C, 28 bar.
- Ancillary equipment including boiler feed pump, water treatment plant, deaerator unit, booster pumps, FD fan drives, condensate extraction units, lubricating oil coolers, etc.