ENG RYPAC LIMITED
November 2011 - Present Day (5 years 7 months)
I am presently responsible for managing all offshore maintenance campaign as a project engineer and a painting inspector as well as on-shore pipeline activities projects (Pipeline/end Facilities) within agreed budget, schedule, and statement of requirement and in compliance with company objectives and HSE rules.
Project budget: up to USD $ 4 million.
Direct Subordinate position: Site Supervisor Team, Material Coordinator, QA/QC Inspector/Engineer.
- Plan, lead and co-ordinate projects activities from initiation, through work scoping, engineering and design, tendering, execution engineering, execution to hand over.
- Initiate, establish project consolidated planning and coordinate the progress control activities associated with the establishment and management of overall project schedule and individual contract work time schedule.
- Use company rules, guidelines and procedures and best work practice to establish a set of procedures suitable for the controlling of the project.
- Prepare project estimates/budgets and the plans for work including extra work s, follow the cost control process and ensure projects are executed in line with approved budgets.
- Participate, monitor, organise and drive projects contract activities including prequalification, call for tender preparation, tendering evaluation and ensure award recommendations are made in the best technical and commercial terms.
- Prepare, manage the projects execution plan(Basic/detail eng., Construction work)
- Follow up engineering studies, procurement works and contractor’s activities. Review/comment all Engineering/LLI contractors’ activities (with the coordination of Company and Head office discipline specialist team.
- Define, mobilise and coordinate the activities of various site supervision teams and contractors on project and ensure project is executed in line with the project objectives (cost, Targets, etc) in adherence to quality and safety requirements.
- Identify deficiencies, issues/problems that cause delays, recommend solutions and derive approved remedial actions.
- Provide project consolidated reports to Projects Management, and control the internal and external reporting with other dept, company Head offices and external authorities.
- Maintain contact with hierarchy, head office, Vendors, contractors and resolve all the technical and contractual issues.
- Hand-over fully documented and commissioned installations to operations/PROD start-up team.
- Prepare documentation for the overall project reporting where and when required.
- Establish and drive company corrosion control schemes and management strategies for all onshore and offshore pipeline grid
- Assess and compile data from sampling programmes for risk ranking of pipeline grid and carry out corrosion risk assessments and risk ranking for offshore pipelines (special duties)
- Develop and enhance Company’s subsea pipelines asset integrity programmes and strategy for Company’s infrastructure and environment.
- Supervision/coordination and company rep in matters pertaining the execution of ODD AND BRIDGE (a painting campaign for TOTAL E & P Nigeria’s Odudu Offshore Production Platform)
- Review Schedules and Planning of Job activities for both internal and clientele and the schedules produced by the tenders and contractors.
- Organize Project-Time management, analyze progress and performance data and present findings in priorities for
adequate management information.
- Reviews operational status reports and performance audits, provides advice and initiates actions to create improvements and resolve issues.
- Establishing “Planned and Preventive Maintenance” PPM programs and procedures after project closure.
- Reporting project status at progress meetings.
- Ensuring all resources (manpower and materials), are provided as per the contractor’s scheduled plan, meet all KPIs, and SLAs on time and within budget.