ENERGYWORKS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED(NESTOIL GROUP)
February 2010 - Present Day (7 years 6 months)
- Monitoring and Tracking of Project Performance by Collecting information and data to prepare and update the Actual S-Curve for submission to Management
- Preparing of the Overall Planned Project S-Curve to compare against Actual Project S-Curve usually updated monthly
- Deliver project completed and obtain client’s feedback
- Prepare and maintain master document register (MDR) for assigned projects.
- Carryout detailed and concise Material take-offs (MTOs) of all materials required, identifying free issued and vendor supplied materials.
- Carry out cost estimation of material, personnel, equipment resources required to complete the scope of work, considering any issues, clauses in general terms and conditions, forms of contract, or client requirements that may impact on the successful completion of the scope of work.
- Prepare Project Execution Plans
- Review drawings to ensure the Technical integrity of the project, including compliance with the project scope, job specification, accepted good engineering design, and meeting client requirements.