GLOBAL GAS AND REFINING LIMITED, PORT HARCOURT
July 2007 - December 2012 (5 years 5 months)
- Responsible for directing the startup and shutdown of the process plant (Cryogenic Plant)
- Startup and shutdown of process equipments such as, Electric motor driven oil flooded screw type propane refrigeration compressor; positive displacement caterpillar 3616 driven compressor, glycol/ regeneration gas heaters; turbo-expander; turbine and flare system.
- Preparation of process equipments (pumps, compressors, heaters, exchangers, columns, and storage vessels such as: propane makeup tank, condensate accumulator, product surge tank, etc. for operations and maintenance.
- Computer simulation and hand calculation of heat and material balances, process operations, and flash calculations.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications for Process Equipment and Packages.
- Conceptualize/reviews plant modification, check data design basis for new projects, review process flow diagram (PFD), P&IDs, datasheets, etc
- Trouble shooting for solutions to militating problems using Hysys simulation Software.
- Control room production operations monitoring using SCADA.
- Troubleshooting unit malfunctioning with the aid of the P&ID.
- Carryout dry-out activities in plant.
- Monitoring and adjust flows, levels, temperatures and pressures of various process systems.
- Reporting daily operations and specific assignments to technical coordinator