· He reports directly to the Project Coordinator
· Oversees the day-to-day running of the program
· He is responsible for accomplishing the project objectives within the constraints of the project. He is responsible for the outcome (success or failure) of the project.
· Ensures all facilitators are carefully selected, lecture materials are in line with what is required and ensures that they are printed on time
· Oversees all administrative and financial aspects of the project and reports to the Project Coordinator.
· Ensures all logistics are put in place for the successful running of the project
· Collects metrics data( actual values for costs, schedule, work in progress, and work completed) & reports on project progress and other project specific information to the Project Coordinator
· He is responsible for identifying, monitoring, and responding to risk.
· File all project documents
· Coordinates all human resources for the project
· Responsible for the procurement, supply and movement of all training materials.
•Develop execution plan, contract strategy, risk register, contingency plans and SC improvement plan.
• Build strong working relationships with tagged construction projects.
• Carry out reviews as required on nominated construction projects and monitor project monthly progress reports.
• Make recommendations for improving project delivery and achieving project commitments.
• Ensure lessons learned are captured, transferred and feed into knowledge management process.
• Apply corporate Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies in all activities.
· Involved in risk and issue management, system analysis, creating and managing change requests, setting up and chairing meetings, managing meeting documentation, business continuity planning and project closure.
· Monitored and reported on project budget versus actual spend and business resource usage. Collating and reporting on project costing and escalating where necessary to ensure projects are completed within the budget.
· Consulted business area experts, sponsors, stakeholders and key users with a view to approving requirements and change requests to functional and technical specifications.
· Liaised with the 3rd parties through development, configuration, and delivery and support.
· Produced and managed reports and project documentation including status reports and internal communication documents.
· Provided project support to help ensure project completion within time scales and budgets, utilising defined Project methodology
· Provide peer assist project & Supply Chain management advice to construction projects and logistic pipeline.
· Worked in the school on various construction projects worth several thousands of pounds.