· Responsible for client progress meetings on and off site, invoicing, variation claims and working closely with the operations manager to promote company
· Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate all project risks.
· Collating and presenting commercial, technical and QHSE data.
· Managing project funding and resources, negotiating project changes, and adjusting resources across multiple projects.
· Setting and driving project timelines, ensuring all deliverables are met and completed on time.
· Developing and managing KPIs to drive improvements and deliver performance in every project.
· Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects
· Monitoring and managing all contractors, consultants and third party suppliers
within each project.
· Organizing and facilitating Project Steering / Operating Committees meetings
· Establishing the overall success criteria for every project with regards to time, scope, cost and performance parameters.
· Preparing status report for the use of communication to the clients and
stake holders throughout the life cycle of the project.
· Responsible for preparing PIDS for the team
· Carry-out routine field inspection in akri, idu and oshie flow stations as
in order to ascertain the level of corrosion of the pipe lines, erosion etc.
· Generating work break down structure and cost break down structure, as well as updating the project plan in order to include new and agree changes.
· Producing test plans, reports and areas of concern to the chief engineer
· Liaising with departmental sub-heads such as mechanical, electrical, instrument and flow-line for technical data’s which are used for the fabrication of vandalized pipelines.