ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT NIG.LIMITED
August 2013 - Present Day (3 years 10 months)
- Supervise the activities of contractors performing work and ensures compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements.
- Schedule work activities and manpower requirements to meet established completion dates.
- Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed. - Ensure that subordinates are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures and that work is being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements. - Tracking work progress, continuous monitoring, implementing corrective or preventive actions to bring our project into compliance with the project management plan.
- Monitor construction activities (piping/structural fabrications/integration/commissioning) to ensure work efficiency and that quality and workmanship meet project standards and specifications.
- Ensure the safety of ours and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
- Prepare project budget and monitor associated cost during execution.